No products in the cart.
The Nanight C3 is a durable and heavy-duty dive light for any dive environment.
With a 5° spotlight, the light provides an incredible reach even in bad visibility.
The canister mount is a robust design of A4 Stainless steel and the goodman handle is made of high-grade carbon fiber.
The light is equipped with a simple reliable magnetic switch without any complicated mechanics, that will sustain years of use in saltwater.
The C3 is equipped with the Charge Port 2.0 for simple charging without having to take apart your light – now without any need for a cap.$789.00 – $1,018.00$789.00 – $1,018.00
- The Sport 2 Kit includes:– Nanight Sport 2– Protective case– Charger– Charge Port 2.0 with overpressure valve (optional purchase)– 10° lens included (35° available as optional purchase)– 100°-120° beam without lens– Wrist strap– Lantern handle– Soft goodman handleTechnical Data– Light output: 4000 emitter lumen– Triple Cree XHP35– Max depth: 500m– 4 step dimming– Temperature monitoring of the LEDs– Effective cooling– Magnetic switch– High quality rechargeable Panasonic Li-ion battery pack– Automatic Light Intensity Stepdown– Total burn time* (including step down to lower levels):– Level 4: 2 h– Level 3: 2 h 15 min– Level 2: 3 h 25 min– Level 1: 5 h 35 minFor a detailed burn time chart, see the User Manual linked above.Lamp Weight: 500 gWeight in freshwater: ca 150 gLength: 15 cmDiameter: 5,5 cm* Burn time may be decreased by low temperatures, age, excessive usage etc.$370.00 – $420.00
- The Tech 2 Kit includes:– Nanight Tech head, battery canister, and cable– High-quality rechargeable Panasonic Li-ion battery
– Protective case– 10° lens included (35° is available as an optional purchase)– 100°-120° beam without lens– Charger– Charge Port 2.0 with overpressure valve (optional purchase)– Soft goodman handle– Standard canister mount– Canister velcro quick strapTechnical Data– Light output: 4000 emitter lumens– Triple Cree XHP35– Color temperature: 6000k
– Max depth: 100m– Double o-ring sealed– Temperature monitoring of the LEDs– Effective cooling– Magnetic switch– Cable length: 1200mm– 4 step dimming
– Automatic Light Intensity Stepdown
– Total burn time* (including step down):– Level 4: 3 h 10 min– Level 3: 5 h– Level 2: 7 h– Level 1: 12 h 10 minFor a detailed burn time chart, see the User Manual linked above.Total Lamp Weight: 1000 gLamp head in freshwater: ca 50 gCanister in freshwater: ca 250 gHead Length: 8 cmCanister Length: 19,5 cmDiameter (Tube): 5,5 cm* Burn time varies with power level and time may be decreased by low temperatures, age, excessive usage etc.$650.00
- The Nanight Sport Video is designed for video and photo illumination.The ultra-wide beam angle combined with the high color rendering index makes it easy to capture fantastic video and photos of all the sparkling colors of the underwater world.The light is delivered with a 1″ ball or YS camera arm adapter to be compatible with your camera arm setup.Then Nanight Sport Video is optionally equipped with the new Charge Port 2.0 for simple charging without having to take apart your light The new Charge Port 2.0 does not need a cap while diving.$370.00 – $420.00