- 17 Years of Age
- 50 logged dive at the time of the certification
- Advanced SCUBA diver
- Nitrox is a plus
- Frequent Diver
- Full Personal Gear
- BLS, FA & O2 provider certificate or equivalent
- Rescue manual – independent studies
- Final Written Exam – 75% passing grade
- 1 Orientation Session
- 3 Theoretical sessions
- 1 Presentation by student
- 1 Stamina
- 3 Pools sessions
- 1 Beach rescue drill
- 1 Search & recovery
- 2 Open Water dives – Skills dives
- We will schedule each session at the time.
DAN courses (if required and billed extra & separately)
- BLS provider
- FA provider
- O2 provider
No certifications are to be issued unless all the below are all met:
1- Prerequisites met
2- All courses fully completed
3- Certification earned
4- Written exam submitted with a passing grade
5- Courses fees completely paid
1- Skipping a pre-planned/approved session will result on a 50$ extra charge to reschedule for the person who missed the session after confirming or after 1 time re-scheduling
2- After 3 months from date of enrollment and course start, if any of the above course(s) is not FULLY covered and completed, it will result on cancelling the course without any compensation.
3- The course fees are non-refundable in the event: Attendee Stopped, By-passed 3 months or Cancelled.
Certification should be EARNED not purchased neither granted
There are no inquiries yet.