No products in the cart.
Mares XR SMB CC
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Mares XR SMB CC
Day Glow Orange and Emergency Yellow colors contrast against the water so you can be seen easily. Solar Reflective Tape on the top is Coast Guard approved which reflects any light very effectively so you can be better seen in poor conditions.
A transparent window at the top of the dSMB can be used to transfer wetnotes to the surface or fit glow sticks for an illuminated buoy.
Measuring 1.8m long and 15cm wide you will be easily seen in the water.
The closed cell design means the dSMB will stay inflated until you deflate it back on the boat or shore. The over pressure valve vents expanding air as it ascends but ensures that the buoy stays rigid and fully inflated on the surface until you deflate it.
Inflation requires one simple action with a standard BCD or Drysuit Hose.
A Stainless Steel D-Ring allows for simple attachment and a bungee loop attached to the webbing lets you wrap the dSMB to store neatly in a pocket.
- 15CM WIDE – 1.8M LONG – 12KG LIFT
- WELDED AND DOUBLE STITCHED
- TRANSPARENT WINDOW AT THE TOP FOR INSERTING WETNOTE MESSAGES
OR GLOW STICKS
- MARKED WITH COAST GUARD APPROVED SOLAS REFLECTIVE TAPE
- AVAILABLE IN ORANGE (STANDARD) OR YELLOW (EMERGENCY)
- ONE-WAY VALVE FOR LP CONNECTOR OR 1 BREATH INFLATION
- STAINLESS STEEL D-RING AND BUNGEE ATTACHED
- OVER-PRESSURE VALVE (OPV)
Orange Color marks locations
Yellow Color marks emergencies in some circumstances
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 6 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.