$126.67 – $192.00
A more advanced edition of the Spinfisher series reels. The Spinfisher V Series spinning reels are made with Penn’s new Water Tight Design which protects the reel from saltwater making its way into the gearbox or drag system. The Spinfisher V Series reels have many improved features such as the rubber gasket that keeps superline from slipping. Another great feature is the line capacity rings, so you will always know how much line is left during a tough angling fight.
Available in three sizes: 7500, 8500, and 9500
• New thicker heavy duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
• 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
• Infinite anti-reverse (back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes)
• Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
• Stainless steel mainshaft and alloy main gear
• Triple-supported and oversized stainless steel mainshaft on 9500 and 10500 models
• Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes
5500, 6500, 7500, 8500, 9500
There are no inquiries yet.